Neo Multi Dynamic is the multi-band version of Neo Dynamic, which features 4 band dynamic processing with the innovative Linkwitz-Riley Splitter to separate the frequency bands and then process them. This gives you a better sounding multi-band dynamic processing because the Linkwitz-Riley Crossover filter tends to have the lowest phase distortion of all filters.
Neo Multi Dynamic is a new concept in dynamic processing technology. Different from ordinary compressors/limiters, Neo Multi Dynamic not only offers more sonic variety than traditional units, it is far easier to use.
Neo Multi Dynamic is based on Sound Magic Modeling Technology. This makes Neo Multi Dynamic more like a sampler than typical compressors and limiters. It embodies several algorithms (such as sample sets) that make this plug-in easy to expand and extend with new compressors/limiters models in the future. Neo Multi Dynamic starts with 10 compressors/limiters, modelled after famous brand names such as SSL, TubeTech and so on. Each of these has their own famous "flavors" ready to use.
Sound Magic Modeling Technology accurately models every nuance of these famous compressors and limiters. It took years to model each knob and every control on the real hardware, but the results are amazing. When we did phase cancelling tests comparing our models with the originals, we got a result of 43dB decreases in volume indicating a 99.5% similarity with the original hardware.
Neo Multi Dynamic makes the whole dynamic processing experience easier by combining compressors and limiters together. In many cases, compressors and limiters have been treated as two different units. Neo Multi Dynamic automatically combines them both. When you push the ratio knob to max, for example, Neo Multi Dynamic will switch to Limiter Mode automatically. In this way, you can have two units together at your fingertips.
Neo Multi Dynamic is provided as a Windows VST or Add-on for Supreme Piano 2, Mac Version is under development now.
- Internal 64-bit Double Precision Floating Point Innovative Linkwitz-Riley Splitter Design.
- A total of 10 compressors and limiters modelled after such famous hardware:
- SSL 4000G Compressor.
- BQJ 2500 Stereo Compressor.
- Tube-Tech CL-1B Compressor.
- EMI RS124 Compressor.
- Neve 33609 Compressor Custom Edition.
- Sound Magic Default Compressor.
- Waves L2 Limiter.
- EMI TG124 Limiter.
- Sound Magic Neo Limiter.
- British Vintage Limiter.
- Has a THD+N (Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise) Ranging from -63dB to -135dB. Depend on the types and settings you choose.
- Our powerful add-on system makes it easy to add additional compressors and limiters in the future.
- Incredibly Accurate Modeling by Sound Magic's Award Winning Modeling Technology.
- Different plug-in version to fit for usage on Sidechain.
- Up to 32-bit/384kHz resolution.