|Type / Tags||Dynamics (Compressor / Limiter)|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
PSP MasterComp is a high fidelity stereo dynamics processor. Its double-precision (64-bit floating point) and double-sampled (FAT - Frequency Authentication Technique) processing offers transparency even at extreme compression settings and high sample rates. It includes a wide range of controls that make it an exceptionally versatile tool for mastering compression and expansion, as well as bus processing during mixing.
- Extremely transparent compression thanks to double precision (64-bit floating point) and double-sampled (FAT mode) algorithms.
- Low distortion thanks to MasterComp's precise level detector, which includes an optional automatic attack and release time adjustment.
- Wide range of controls.
- Over-threshold compression and expansion.
- Advanced side chain filtering, channel linking and compression tilting capabilities.
- Mix control allows you to blend processed and clean signal.
- MasterComp includes a high quality brick wall output limiter with automatic release time.
- Advanced PPM/VU meters with textual readings and adjustable parameters.
- Controlling or revitalizing the dynamics of a final mix during Mastering.
- Controlling or revitalizing dynamics of main tracks, groups and entire mix during mixing.