No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||Synth|
Neuron VS is built around the same sound engine found in the Neuron Hardware Synthesizer and includes 2 Resynators, the Blender module, the Mod- and Slicer Module, a Silver Unit (Multimode Filter plus Time and Frequency Effect unit) and 7 ADSR Shapers. Unlike the Neuron Hardware Synthesizer, Modelmaker, Surround capabilities, 4 levels / 4 times Shapers, high-end Delay and Reverb are not included.
The Resynator Page
The Resynator page allows for the realtime setting of all Resynators' parameters. The Resynators give access to the very heart of a sound.
Neuron VS features 2 Resynators - each capable of driving one Model. Neuron VS comes with a huge variety of Models. The Resynators (and Silver) need Nuke, the hardware controller, to drive the parameters represented by the two bubbles on this page (and the bubble on the silver page). All movements of Nuke's stick can be recorded in realtime and stored as part of a sound.
Additionally, Neuron VS includes 7 ADSR shapers, that are switched by simply clicking on one of the smaller icons. The Blender offers 10 different settings to merge and mix Models or parts of Models together.
The Silver Page
Silver includes a powerful multimode filter (24dB lowpass, 12dB lowpass, 6dB lowpass, 6dB highpass and bandpass) plus two multi-effect units. Cutoff and Frequency are being controlled cross-wise by the Nuke stick - or one can use the scrollers to set the parameters separately.
The Frequency FX Module includes an EQ / Compressor, Distortion, Ring Modulator, Decimator and SP Warp Effects. The Time FX Module includes Stereo Spread, Left/Right Delay, Flanger, Phaser and Chorus Effects.
Silver includes a dedicated ADSR Shaper for the Filter. All Shapers can be set to Repeat Mode - adding one more very flexible cyclic effect. The silver page is the home of the Mod and the Slicer. Mod represents an LFO. Slicer is a Neuron exclusive Module that allows for cyclic "3 dimensional" modulations.
The Nuke Page
On this page you can set the destination for the freely definable endless knobs (encoders). Select the parameter you want to control for each knob and store the setting together with the sound.
The Nuke Controller box
The button selects which of the Neuron VS Modules that is controlled by the stick: Resynator 1, Resynator 2, or Silver. It is not possible to work on the settings of those parameter groups without Nuke. Nuke also offers 4 freely definable endless knobs (encoders), that are set on a third page of the Neuron VS software.
Designed to fit perfectly in your hand, it is made of aluminium and offers exactly the same kind of stick controller and encoders you find on the Neuron keyboard. The hand rest is made of special soft synthetic material.
- Neural synthesis engine (template driven Multi- Component Particle Transform Synthesis with realtime controllable synthesis model parameters, Artificial Neural Network controlled adaptive sound analysis for the parametric transformation of musical monophonic and polyphonic sounds).
- 2 Resynators, each with 3 Scape and 3 Sphere Levels, Stick recording and Playback function per parameter level.
- 1 ADSR envelope per Resynator with definable depth per parameter level.
- 1 amplifier envelope per Resynator (ADSR).
- 2 definable free envelopes (ADSR).
- Blender module for manipulating one timbre (from resynator 1) with the properties of another (resynator 2).
- 8 different blender types.
- Modulation module Low frequency oscillator with 12 waveforms.
- Slicer module for the generation of multidimensional, cyclic modulation with 12 waveforms.
- Silver module with multimode filter (24dB lowpass, 12dB lowpass, 6dB lowpass, 6dB highpass, bandpass).
- 1 Silver (ADSR) Envelope.
- Frequency FX Module with EQ / Compressor, Distortion, Ring Modulator, Decimator and SP Warp Effects.
- Time FX Module with Stereo Spread, Left/Right Delay, Flanger, Phaser and Chorus Effects.
- Over 250 Models included (Strings / Percussion / Pianos / Pads / Reed / Plugged / Basses / Drums / Solo Instruments / Bells / Brass / Voices EFX / Loops / Organs, etc.).
- Each Model can be manipulated with 12 Parameters (6 x Scape / 6 x Sphere Parameters) that have been detected when analyzing the original sound.
- 10 different Parameter sets - depending on the specific Model characteristics.
- Over 300 Sounds included.
- Nuke hardware controller with 4 freely definable encoder knobs, 1 stick controller, 1 select button / 3 LEDs (connects via the USB port of your computer).