|Type / Tags|
Internet Connection on target machine (Required to register and update)
CPU:3.0 GHz Pentium.
1 GB Disk Space
Windows XP SP3 or later
|Copy Protection||Key File|
nuSpin will have you looking in new places for musical inspiration. Every image on your smartphone, digital camera or computer is a source of exciting new sounds! Simply load images, create a scan path, and play! Once you have created a sound from an image, put it into our powerful 3-oscillator synthesis engine and chisel it to perfection! Or use your sound to drive a plucked-string simulation! Or load an existing sound, morph it in the image scanner, and pop it into the synth engine. nuSpin opens up tons of new sonic possibilities.
- Ships with 250 programs [33 piano, 10 percussion, 10 organ, 22 guitar, 34 bass, 3 strings, 38 leads, 74 pads, 23 effects, 3 percussive] and 186 wavetables [includes a library of common vowel sound transitions].
- Convert Images and Wave Files to Synth Programs using Wave Terrain Synthesis and key frame based harmonic processing.
- Routing and Effects can be used to produce FM and plucked-string synthesis.
- Full suite of subtractive synthesis tools (Oscillators, Distortion, Filtering, Delay, Reverb) and flexible signal routing.
- Flexible modulation capabilities using 4 global LFOs, 4 per-note LFOs, 2 per-note ADSRs, all controllable from 4 performance controls.
- LFO waveforms include: Square, Triangle, Sine, Saw, Inverted Saw, Noise, and Random. LFOs can be free running, or synced to beat. Per-note LFOs can also be synced to note start. Phase of LFOs is adjustable. LFOs can be used to modulate parameters of other LFOs, providing a rich pallet of modulation effects.
- ADSRs include fine control per-stage curve type (blending linear, fast, slow, and smooth curves) and an overall gain.
- Available oscillator types include WaveTable (from image or wave file), Square, Triangle, Sine, Saw, and Inverted Saw. Oscillators can be free-running, synced to note start, or play a single wave period (to stimulate plucked-string synthesis). Oscillator Frequency can be set by MIDI note value, or to a fixed frequency.
- Modulation is controllable from individual sound module panes, or from a global modulation view. Modulation sources include 4 Global Parameter Knobs, LFOs, ADSRs, Oscillator Output, or MIDI controllers and parameters.
- Available Filter Types include: 2 or 4-pole lowpass, Resonant 4-pole lowpass, 2 or 4-pole band shelf, 2 or 4-pole high shelf, and a comb filter (for plucked-string synthesis).
- Simple, intuitive interface.
- Compact performance view for playing programs.
- Electronic Manual (including walk-throughs of creating programs using a variety of synthesis methods), Quick Start Guide and a Tutorial on creating sounds from images.
Manuals Available Online