No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||EQFilterMastering|
- 5 parametric bands (low shelf, band 1-2-3, high shelf).
- High quality filters (10 Hz - 22 KHz).
- 2 cross-fadeable filter models for band 1-2-3.
- Works as a filter a bank, too.
- Templates for most common EQ applications.
- Aesthetic and easy to use interface based on a clear concept.
Reviewed By Debutante
May 25, 2005
The GUI is pretty sharp though a little compact and the readout is a little small in some places, but its perfectly legible and very clearly labeled. And although this allows the NWEQ to sit nicely in a corner for convenience, like many others, I like this kind of equalizer to provide a visual representation of the whole frequency spectrum as opposed to a numerical readout. A collapsable screen for the spectrum would be perfect if they insisted on keeping it small.It's just alot more convenient when you don't have to tweak a knob to know where its set when using a parametric equalizer. If you're good at EQ-ing with numbers then THIS IS the freebie eq for you. With an enhanced GUI, and less cpu usage I would like to know of any other freebie EQ to rival this one.
With 5 adjustable bands the NWEQ gives alot of space to work in. It's quite simply my favourite free equaliser plugin.Read more