|Type / Tags||Synth (Additive)|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
Ogun can produce exceptionally rich metallic and shimmering timbres, although it's not limited to this genre. Ogun's distinctive synthesis engine can generate more than 32,000 harmonics, modulated by high-level 'harmonic mapping' functions, that hand tonal control directly to the user.
- Massive additive synthesis engine (up to 32,767 harmonics).
- Realistic metallic timbres through harmonic randomization or timbre analysis (resynthesis).
- Fast, precise tonal shaping through multipoint envelopes (of Sytrus fame).
- Advanced Unison engine.
- XY modulation pad for live expressive control.
- Effects: Filter, Chorus, Delay, Reverb and EQ.
- Space-saving GUI.