|Type / Tags||Imaging|
PanCake is a free plug-in that allows you to create flexible panning modulations.
"As you'd expect from Cableguys, PanCake is a wacky, customisable, over-the-top stereo panner—it's autopanning taken to loony extremes."
— Computer Music Specials, August 2011.
- Creative modulation tool: Create complex pan modulations with ease.
- Unique waveform drawing capabilities: Construct your own modulation curves in an intuitive manner. Waveforms can be easily drawn using soft or hard breakpoints, thus producing gentle transitions or sharp bends in the waveform.
- Customized waveforms: Up to 10 customized waveforms can be stored.
- LFO speed: LFO speed can be set free-running from 0.02 Hz to 5.24 kHz. It can also be set in rhythmic units synced to the host sequencer, from a fast 1/128 note modulation up to 32 bars.
- Always in sync: The LFO will always stay in sync, even when you make tempo changes in your host software, or jump ahead to different parts of your track.
- Complete parameter control via automation: Absolutely everything in PanCake can be automated. Even the shape of the modulating waveform can be automated. And if you want to use more than four modulation curves in a song, you can automate the plugin to switch between them.
- New in version 2: A precise display of channel left/right volume for helpful visual control, an option to trigger the LFO via MIDI notes, a dry/wet control, plus a redesigned interface.