|Type / Tags||EQ|
The Paris VST EQ is a 4-band stereo parametric VST equaliser plugin utilising the same algorithm as the E-mu/Ensoniq Paris system. It offers the same musicality and quirkiness as the original including soft-limiting, grungy distortion ability, and resonant behaviour under certain conditions.
Previously only accessible to those who owned the Paris custom DSP hardware, this unique EQ is now available to all PC DAW users. Paris users will also appreciate finally being able to have the same high quality EQ available on both native and card submixes.Features:
- 4-band fully parametric EQ.
- Switchable EQ type per band - High pass, high shelf, peaking, low shelf, or low pass.
- Adjustable cut/boost for shelving and peaking types, and adjustable bandwidth (in octaves) for peaking type.
- Adjustable trim at output, allowing for level adjustment and saturation effects.
- Phase-reverse and all EQ in/out switches.
- 64-bit internal precision.
- Enough character to be an instrument unto itself.