Passeq is a passive EQ that provides three separate frequency ranges for both boost and cut stages. Boost and cut frequencies are not identical, thus the resultant 72 frequencies per channel offer an enormous choice for the most elaborate EQ curves. The Passeq plug-in now reproduces the unique sound quality of the original hardware.
- Reproduction of all interactions between the passive filters.
- Switchable M/S mode for independent mid and side processing.
- 72 filters on three bands per channel.
- Emulation of input and output transformers.
- Two graphical user interfaces: dual-channel and space-saving single-channel view.