No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||Spectral Processor|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
PiWarp is a frequency warping plug in that creates interesting special effects and atmospheres. Used with strings and sustained sounds it creates dense ambient atmospheres reminiscent of alien worlds or space ship ambiences that let you create sonic landscapes for film or TV in an instant. Used with dry vocal and drum sounds it creates interesting counter-melodies and alien voice effects that are unique and useful for a wide variety of experimental and contemporary music.
- Warp Factor parameter sets the frequency warping amount.
- Tune Factor sets the basic pitch of the output.
- Filter parameter filters the output with a 6dB/Oct. Low Pass Filter.
- Reverb Amount and Room Size parameters included.
- True stereo processing.
- CPU efficient. Highly optimized coding for optimum performance.