|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
MFreqShifterMB is a frequency shifting plug-in which breaks down the harmonic content of the audio. Use it to fatten the sound, produce mild stereo expansion, or even provide complete sound destruction.
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands built on 3 perfectly transparent crossover algorithms (analog, linear-phase and hybrid) with fully adjustable limits and input gains. Includes peak meters for all bands and the master.
- Continuously adjustable oscillator shape - every oscillator is defined by a mix of predefined oscillator shapes, custom waveforms edited using the MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES), step-sequencer and several methods for algorithmic post processing.
- 4 global modulators - in each instance you can have up to 4 modulation full-featured LFOs that can modulate any set of parameters including other modulators. In this way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting. Each modulator also features an envelope follower and MIDI reset features.
- Up to 8 channels surround processing - the plug-in can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also up to 8 channels of surround audio, making it ideal for audio production for movies, games, etc.
- Full randomization - using a single button you can generate completely new settings. By clicking the button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you. And if that's too much, you can just hold ctrl and MFreqShifterMB will only slightly modify existing settings.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-4x to minimize aliasing and get an even clearer sound.
- Easy-to-use user interface. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard.
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo - every oscillator and modulator in the plug-in can automatically synchronize to the host providing as natural a sound as possible while not offending other tracks.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs.
- Fully automatable.