|Developer||de la Mancha|
|Type / Tags||Synth (Analogue / Subtractive)Synth (Sample Based)|
plastique is a 2-oscillator subtractive synth, using the 31 waveforms from the Casio HT-700 synth and some enhancements to the original's feature set. It does lo-fi 80s sounds but also so much more, with a configurable filter (up to 16 poles), a pitch envelope for percussion, an arp, tempo sync delay & LFO, chorus and some lo-fi instability.
- 31 Waveforms from the Casio HT-700.
- 2 Oscs with sync and octave / semitone detune.
- Configurable Resonant Low Pass filter (2-16 poles with cut-off spread).
- Volume and Pitch envelopes.
- Tempo sync LFO with 10 waveforms and note-on sync to modulate filter and pitch.
- Tempo sync Arp with 6 modes and adjustable octave range, note length.
- Tempo sync Delay.
- Adjustable Chorus.
- Lofi options include reduction in quality, distortion and pitch drift.
- 64 presets from Tim Conrardy, Ouroboros & Sink.