|Type / Tags||Sound ModuleKontakt InstrumentPercussionStrings / Orchestral|
Plectrum V2 comes to you as a 3-DVD set, and contains the Kontakt 2 Player engine along with the 12GB Plectrum sound library.
Much more than a tool or content library, Plectrum is a creative work of instrument design. Gee created his instruments from sounds made by plucking, strumming, tapping, scraping, and flicking a range of stringed instruments and found objects. Collecting thousands of full length high resolution samples, he voiced and tuned the sounds into full-range, expressive keyboard instruments. Plectrum's interface presents these instruments in nine categories based on these sound sources:
- Strummed Strings.
- Struck Strings.
- Plucked Strings.
- String Harmonics.
- Found Objects.
Plectrum V2 Overview:
- 187 original instruments.
- 45 combination "Multis".
- Round robin playback, with multiple articulations under every key.
- Nine easy access categories.
- Fast instrument loading and selection.
- Fully multi-timbral, allowing custom split and layer "Multis".
- High performance audio engine, powered by Native Instruments Kontakt 2 Player (AU, VST, RTAS, and Standalone).
- Thousands of full length high resolution samples, voiced for making music.