Introducing the newest addition to the Extensive Vintage Equalizer family from Kuassa: EVE-MP5.
Kuassa EVE-MP5 is a reproduction of two of the most sought-after classic hardware equalizers, the Pultec* MEQ-5 Midrange Equalizer and the EQP-1A Program Equalizer. We drew inspiration from them and combined both EQs into a single, compact plugin with a color coded, straightforward interface intended for fast workflows and maximum usability.
Known for their signature frequency curves, the EVE-MP5 will bring lively mojo to any tracks you put them into. Utilize the famous low-end trick of boosting and attenuating the low frequencies simultaneously for a solid bottom-end. The MP5 is also loaded with a unique power amp saturation unit in the signal path. Turn it on for a hotter signal and dial the input to give a mild edge to your tracks, or push more for an overdriven sound. The "Auto" switch in the input section is useful for maintaining constant gain levels while cranking the saturation via the input knob.
- Combination of the two Pultec* EQs into a single, compact plug-in.
- Color coded knobs and straightforward interface for fast workflows.
- Unique Saturation unit on the input path with automatic level compensation.
- Simultaneously boost and attenuate on the same low frequency.
- Distinct Pultec* natural filter curve.
- Dial up large amount of boost or cut without sacrificing naturalness and musicality.
*Disclaimer: All trademarks are the property of their respective owners which are in no way associated or affiliated with Kuassa. The manufacturer names and model designations are used solely to identify the products whose tonal and sound characteristics were studied during development.