|Developer||Land of Cockaigne|
No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||Digital Arcade SynthSynth|
Reviewed By ukelele
October 28, 2003
This little VSTi really has some potential on board and you can really make it scream like a SID chip found in those old C64 computers. It's not a real replica, but it comes close, real close.
If you're looking for that old vintage computergame sound, this might be just the plugin you need...Read more
Reviewed By chrissill31
May 5, 2003
Its best at harsh ripping lead sounds and fx but you can also get some quite warm drones and pads out of it.
The arppegiator is fun and is very easy to use, it also syncs to host tempo which is essential.
My only critisism of this synth would be that it could use a makeover to sort out some of the very small buttons and knobs which are sometimes hard to read.
To finish, an excellent little synth and a good addition to your sonic arsenal to go with all of your subtractive and sample based synths.Read more
Reviewed By Clinical Dub
May 4, 2003
- Excellent if not perfect synth for video games types of sounds.
- The built in arpegiator is great & very usefull.
- The sound is rich & even warm (!).
- Look good, very professional design.
- Very stable, never crash on my FruityLoops 3.5.
- The GUI is a little bit too small (especially the arpegiator section).
- Limited on the kind of sounds you can make.Read more