|Developer||Sound-Base Audio, LLC|
|Type / Tags||SubtractiveAMFMRing Modulation|
Internet connection required for registration
Pentium III or better (or AMD equivalent)
SSE/SSE2 processor support
DAW or host for VST plug-in
ASIO driver recommended
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
- Dual seven shape oscillators: 12.5% Pulse, 25% Pulse, 50% Pulse, Saw, Triangle, Sine, Noise.
- 1 to 64 note polyphony with portamento and slide.
- 16 step arpeggiator with adjustable oct/semi/fine tuning, gate, and velocity.
- 16 step mono gate.
- LFO, sequence, and envelope modulation for 20+ parameters.
- Low usage reverb, delay, chorus, stereo, and phaser effects.
- Built in parametric EQ and FFT/scope analysis.
- Multi slope low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, and band-reject filters.
- Frequency, ring, and amplitude modulation with frequency syncing.
- Unison mode with detune and octave spread.
- User settings and personalization features.
- Smart mode disables plug-in when inactive to save CPU usage.
- Program browser to create, modify, and manage programs.
- Randomization for each separate module.
- Six different themes included or design and use one of your own.
- Share your programs and load other users programs via the RBXL program database.
Customers who purchase this plug-in will also get a drum sample pack as a bonus. The sample pack contains 208 samples of both acoustic and synthesized drums. The acoustic pack contains a full recorded drum kit and other percussion with multiple velocities of each instrument. The synth pack contains a full modeled drum kit with about 10 different sounds per instrument.
Reviewed By AoPenguix
May 22, 2016
The best 10$ I could spend on a synth. Easy to use with many features and beautiful interface. 2 oscillators produce basic saw, square, triangle and sine waveforms which can be further edited in OSC tab. Has all basic FX (Reverb, delay, chorus, phaser) 4 voice unison, 16 step arpeggiator 16 step gate, 3 envelopes (main + 2 customizable) 2 LFOs, 3-band EQ and few more things.Interface is very clear, window size is perfect for my screen and there are few UI skins to choose.
I have just bought it and already love it. It's exactly what I was looking for - simple subtractive synth with all basic features to use along with my other favourite synths like GMS and Harmless. The program bank is rather small though (65 presets).Read more