|Type / Tags||Dynamics (Compressor / Limiter)|
- Ultra-configurable compressor.
- Soft knee support.
- Sidechain filters, sidechain inputs.
- Feedback compression mode.
- Program dependent auto-release mode.
- Variable RMS size.
- Oversampling antialias modes (with optional limiting).
- Optional make-up gain.
- Optional lookahead.
- Wet/dry mix.
- Low CPU use.
- Useful metering.
ReaComp is part of the free ReaPlugs VST FX Suite.
General features of ReaPlugs:
- Support for Windows 98/ME/2K/XP/Vista, WINE.
- Fast, usable UIs with good metering.
- Low CPU and RAM use.
- Highly configurable.
- No copy protection.
- No installation required.
- Freely usable.
Reviewed By The Chase
May 5, 2018
This was notably the first free compressor with a feedback ability.
It doesn't have loads of character, it's meant to be more clean and basic. Like all Cockos software it's efficient and stable. I remember loading up projects with tons of instances with little CPU draw. It is still useful as a basic channel compressor.Read more
Reviewed By Collo
May 24, 2011
It have also level meters and indicators.
...Try the power of pumping-effect on a track with ReaComp triggered by a drumkick!
You can find this Vst plugin alone, or in bundle with Cockos Reaper audio recording software and Midi sequencer, the affordablest (and newest) instrument for music creation.Read more