Multiband processing is a very powerful way of achieving control on the full frequency spectrum of a track which allows to apply the processing only to a selected part of the audio. This is achieved with the use of filters which split the full frequency range into separate bands. This way processing only affects a selected band while the others are left untouched (if desired). This part of the processing is critical as the nature of the filters used for the frequency splitting is crucial in order to achieve a transparent and natural sounding separation of the bands, where the crossover points don't generate artifacts.
As suggested by its name, Quad Comp is a multiband processor that incorporates
up to four fully featured compressors of the Opto type, each one operating on a separate,
user-definable frequency band.
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application.
- High-quality oversampling.
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors.
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices.
- Full-latency compensation support.
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz.
- DSM and SCC proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices.
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems.
The Custom Shop:
- install all of the available modules at once.
- directly access Custom Shop online store from the module for immediate trial or purchase.
- try out any processor for a full 14 day trial period.
- purchase any module with credits (via Custom Shop) or currency (via Custom Shop or IK online store).