58€ / 65$
|Type / Tags|
Windows PC running Windows 7, 8, Vista or XP (32 or 64-bit), CPU with SSE2
Intel Mac with Mac OS X (10.4 for 32-bit, 10.6 for 64-bit)
Linux with GCC 4.X libs, CPU with SSE2
Redux is the Renoise instrument, for the first time available as a VST/AU plugin. Redux is a powerful combination of a a sampler and phrase sequencer, and has inherited and expanded upon a unique set of features from its bigger brother, Renoise:
- Instrument + Sampler: With its full-featured MIDI implementation, Redux is an expressive sample-based instrument. Check out the bundled presets to experience the diversity and range of sounds you can achieve with Redux.
- Sequencer: The sequencer in Redux is closely integrated with the instrument, and used to create musical phrases. These phrases are controlled via notes and program-change events, and allow you to alter the playback in a variety of ways.
- Open-ended: Create sounds from scratch with the built-in sample recorder and draw tool. Or import existing files by simple drag and drop. Redux understands most common audio file-formats, including the .sfz multi-sample format.
- Tracker Notation: Redux has inherited and expanded upon a rich set of features from its big brother, Renoise, including techniques to trigger notes and control sample playback with surgical precision.
- Sample Modulation: Redux offers true per-note polyphonic modulation, which can be used to transform your material into anything from a short stab to a lush ambient soundscape.
- Dozens of DSP FX: With a large selection of DSP effects and a quasi-modular system that allows devices to modulate one another, the sound design possibilities of Redux are almost endless.
- Macro Controls: Redux features a straightforward automation system with eight globally accessible macro controls. Each of these macros can be connected to any number of parameters and functions under the hood.
- Keyboard Driven: A tracker typically make use of numerous keyboard shortcuts and commands. Redux features an innovative on-screen keyboard to help unlock these secrets and provide visual feedback.
- Waveform Editor: Any good sampler should have a waveform editor and Redux is no different. Use it to adjust volume levels, cut leading or trailing silence, apply effects, chop samples into slices... and much more.
- Presets everywhere: Almost every section of Redux can save and recall its particular settings. This includes phrases, (multi-) samples, modulation sets, individual effects or full chains... and, of course, the instrument as a whole.
- Cross-platform: Redux is available for Windows, OS X and Linux, in VST and AudioUnit formats. Your license does not restrict you to any particular platform and is fully portable.