Resound is a software audio delay effect processor that emulates the sound and operation of vintage magnetic-tape echo units. A controllable noise level allows the right amount of grit, distortion, and flutter through. The Reverse mode adds further flexibility: by playing each delay backwards, Resound can produce unique effects beyond what hardware magnetic-tape units are capable of.
- Delay time up to 30 seconds when synced to host tempo, up to 2 seconds when not synced.
- Controllable noise level and high-pass filter.
- Reverse mode to produce more complex and interesting delay textures.
- Capable of self-oscillation, even without any input source.
- MIDI Learn mode for easy integration with any MIDI hardware controller.