|Developer||de la Mancha|
|Type / Tags||Ring ModulatorFSU|
ring thing is a multi-flavored ring modulator, with frequency and mix level controlled by an XY pad and each axis modulated by its own tempo-sync LFO. The modulation in both axes is shown graphically on the XY pad.
- 9 flavours of ring modulation, each with a different tonal quality.
- 11 ring modulation waveforms.
- XY pad controls modulation frequency and wet/dry mix level.
- Each axis can be modulated by its own tempo-sync LFO with depth control.
- 7 LFO waveforms including random.
- Each LFO can be damped and inverted.
- Graphical display of modulation on the XY pad.
- LFOs can be asynchronised to add further complexity to the modulation.
- All controls have MIDI CC and MIDI learn support.