|Type / Tags||Synth (Analogue / Subtractive)|
Rogue is a very straight forward, easy to use, VSTi synthesizer that is designed to be smooth and round or harsh and cold (and everything in between). (It replaced Noslogan's Phobia Station).
Rogue is comprised of 6 sections:
- Wave Controls - Select between Saw or Square waveforms. Pitch controls consist of octave, coarse, and fine controls. Unison, mix, and tone controls are also available.
- LFO Controls - This is just a standard LFO with various destinations. Rogue's LFO features a delay, that allows you to "fade-in" the LFO's effect.
- Lowpass Filter Controls - A standard low pass filter with resonance.
- Assignable Envelope Controls - The assignable envelope can be routed to nearly any of Rogue's other controls via its dual destination slots. It also features a unique "Step Mode" that creates varying levels of hard stepping through the envelope's range.
- MIDI/Modulation Controls - Allows you to enable the accent control and envelope retrigger, adjust the accent amount, set the bend range, glide time, and modulation amount/source/destination. Features dual destination slots and enable controls.
- Distortion/Master Controls - Rogue's unique distortion controls and final tone/volume controls.