|Product||Saturate Spectral Clipper|
|Developer||Eventide / Newfangled Audio|
|Type / Tags||Spectral Clipper|
Saturate is the Spectral Clipper algorithm made popular in the Elevate Mastering Limiter. Saturate's two controls belie a sophisticated signal processing engine which allows it to overdrive a signal without effecting the tonal balance no matter how hard you push it. Add up to 24 dB of overdrive without creating a "tubby" or muffled sound. Additionally, the SHAPE control allows you to smoothly morph between hard clipping and the mathematically smoothest curve possible. Use Saturate to overdrive individual tracks or your entire mix.
- Smoothly adjust from the softest to the hardest possible clipping shape.
- Spectral Clipper maintains tonal balance for an always pleasant saturation sound.
- Independent INPUT and OUTPUT levels, with AUTO output level scaling for easy and precise gain scaling.
- Saturation Curve Display and Meter shows you how your signal is hitting the selected clipping shape.
- Mastering Quality Input and Output metering show you both peak and rms levels.