|Type / Tags|
Windows 7 or later, 2 GB of RAM or more, dual-core CPU or higher
OS X 10.8 or later, 2 GB of RAM or more, dual-core CPU or higher
Soundiron SHUDDER is a collection of 501 uniquely mangled, destroyed, deep, nightmarish and glitched percussive samples - along with FX, stingers, risers, and all the drones you'll need for your next horror soundtrack. Each sound has been designed using hard-hitting sources like our industry-revered Apocalypse Percussion and Temple Drums, as well as hauntingly corrupted noise makers, analog synth drones, bones breaking (vegetables), terrifying screeching metals, and much more.
You can use Shudder for scoring horror, or adding a touch of grunge to any production. It's also great for sound design, particularly ambient and environmental horror. Each sound has been carefully sculpted by sound designer Spencer Nunamaker of Juno VHS, with awesome detail and nuanced character. With 8 categories of Hits, Stingers and dramatic Risers, and 3 categories of dark textural ambiences, soundscapes, drone pads and horror atmospheres, this library is an outstanding addition to your soundtrack-scoring aresnal weapon in any producer's creative arsenal.
- 1.83 GB Installed.
- 501 Samples.
- 24 Kontakt 5.5.2 .nki preset banks.
- 24-bit / 48kHz uncompressed stereo PCM wav audio.
- Unlocked wav samples can be directly imported into almost any wav-compatible plugin or DAW.
- 34 Instrument Presets with dozens of selectable articulations, performance.
- 24 Instrument Presets with dozens of selectable articulations, performance controls, filter, pitch warping, vibrato/ring mod, Arp sequencing and full FX rack.
- 204 Big Hits & Dramatic Stings in 4 main categories.
- 84 Risers & Swells.
- 213 atmospheric and tonal synth pads.
- Multi-mode Arpeggiation with step-sequencer.
- Convolution Reverb with 119 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls and special effect impulses.
- A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation and more.