|Product||Signal Noise SN01-G Compressor|
|Type / Tags||CompressorVCA Compressor|
Windows 7 or higher
SN01-G is a dynamic range compression VST plug-in, inspired by two classic VCA buss compressors of UK and US variety. It has linked feed-forward topology, with highly variable knee, optional internal side-chain filtering and 'push' effect, and adjustable wet/dry ratio (alongside the mandatory controls for threshold, ratio, gain, and envelope). The plug-in is designed to work both as musically pleasing buss glue while also being an efficient channel insert with low ASIO/CPU footprint.
Features in detail:
- threshold from +20dB to -20dB.
- ratio from 1:1 to infinity (brick-wall).
- gain up to +24dB.
- attack in range from 0.03ms to 30ms.
- release in range from 50ms to 2 seconds.
- adjustable knee width 0-24dB (0dB = hard-knee).
- adjustable knee strength (0% = hard knee).
- 2 optional filters for internal side-chain.
- optional 'push' effect for more extreme compression.
- dry/wet control for parallel compression.
- no saturation modelling.
1.02 - Fixed bug: MODE and PUSH didn't reflect their values on re-opening.
1.01 - Fixed bug: GUI didn't open on 64-bit platforms.
1.0 - Initial release.