SN05-G, as its full name implies, is a brickwall (sample peak) limiter, best suited for the very end of the signal chain, but can easily handle also individual tracks.
- 3 stages: limiter, soft clipper, hard clipper.
- input gain 0-24 dB.
- ceiling from 0 dBFS to -24 dBFS.
- limiter attack time from 0.02 ms to 250 ms.
- limiter release time from 10 ms to 1300 ms.
- hard clipper release time from 1 ms to 500 ms (limiter on) or 0.1 ms to 50 ms (limiter off).
- fixed hard clipper attack time.
- optional soft clipping stage adjustable from 0% to 100% (0% = off).
- optional HPF for limiter's side-chain with cutoff frequency ranging from 15 Hz to 2 kHz.
- limiter bypass (signal passes only through the clippers).
- Dual GR meter (limit/clip).