|Product||SOLO Trumpet I|
|Type / Tags||TrumpetBrassJazzKontakt InstrumentOrchestral Instrument|
This SOLO Trumpet I Kontakt Library will allow you to realistically imitate virtually any melody that a real trumpet can play.
It was recorded using two microphones (A – large diaphragm with a cardioid pattern and B – ribbon mic with a figure eight pattern). CMusicpro's engineers, by means of these unique pairings, have produced a carefully-crafted finished product combining the condenser's smooth, natural complexity with the ribbon's extreme sensitivity. The large-diaphragm condenser signals were then summed, and the combined resultant tonal qualities were found to smooth the occasional harsh highs often produced by brass instruments. The end result is a clean clear high end. Additionally, this process enabled a truly mono-capable signal to be produced. Complete balance adjustments between A and B components are possible. Meticulous production techniques, combined with multiple articulations create the impression of a realistic live performance.
We recorded all intervals for up and down articulations in three variants: normal Legato, Portamento and Glissando. We have provided the ability to vary the dynamics of the instrument to convey a wide, detailed range of expression from pp to ff. Natural and LFO vibrato may be added to the sound at any time. Sustain, Staccato and Marcato articulations provide added realism by means of a round-robin algorithm. The articulations and exclusive tone were specifically designed to enable your sax solo to stand out clearly "in the mix".
- Legato, Portamento, Glissando Velocity control.
- 3-x round robin sustain non vibrato for each note (5 layers).
- 3-x round robin sustain vibrato for each note (5 layers).
- 3-x round robin staccato (4 layers).
- 3-x round robin marcato short and long (4 layers).
- 2/4 and 4/4 tempo sync swells (120 BPM default, 2 layers).
- Rips chromatic short, medium and long (3 layers).
- Rips glissando short, medium and long (3 layers).
- Trills HT, Trills WT, Flutter, Growl, Sliders long and short, Ends.
- Fast trills between notes in octave range.
- Mutes: Cup, Harmon and Straight.
- Humanize function.
- 2.56 GB on disc, 4 716 samples, 44.1 kHz / 24-bit.
Reviewed By The Translator
August 8, 2017
This has certainly become a mature highly-versatile feature-rich instrument. Unlike-and IMHO-most other contemporary brass sample libraries, there is no need to load multiple instruments-or instances of the same instrument - to access this amount of included articulations and additional features - usually far fewer - thereby eliminating the headache of unmatched sample levels, tones and timbres etc. The well laid out GUI makes accessing all features a breeze. Kudos to the team at CMusic Production. Their products just keep getting better - without massive price increases.Read more