|Type / Tags||MasteringSpectral Processor|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
- sonicOne is a tool for mixdown and mastering, that works with an intelligent adaptive spectral shaping algorithm to enhance the sound of any given mono or stereo audio material.
- sonicOne analyses the incoming audio signal with an adaptive psycho acoustic model which uses fast fourier transformation techniques.
- sonicOne reshapes the sound of the source audio signal in the spectral domain using 64bit high resolution DSP.
- sonicOne gives the audio more presence, definition and body without adding any artificial overtones or sub-harmonics.
- The spectral shaping algorithm can be tuned by the user with just two sound controls to get a more 'brilliant' or more 'warm'-sound while improving the spectral density of any final mix, solo instrument or even recorded vocal track.
- sonicOne has been tested with any kind of audio-material and it can even improve the clarity and punch of final digitally mastered material, old analogue recordings, dance tracks and live-recordings.