Tripinlab's "Sound Trajectory" gives one, the necessary tools for create content 3D audio for multi channel speaker, Dolby ATMOS or VR / AR project.
"Sound Trajectory" works in parallel with all common DAW and their offers a powerful 3D audio capacity for studio or stage.
The semi-modular design of this software makes it easy for any user to adapt it to a 3D audio projects for create soundspace artwork for music studio, live concerts, cinema, Fulldome and VR.
Sound Trajectory Modules and Features:
- Trajectories Manage the positions of your sound sources by drawing their path in a 3D space.
- Sampler The sampler plays the audio samples along the trajectories, with 32 polyphonic voices.
- Mixing 32 tracks with trajectories. Each track can support up to 16 input sources.
- Motion Listener The listener (head) can be set to track a defined trajectory path, a custom path set via user applied coordinates, or be moved freely in the virtual space during live use/performance.
- From mono to Dolby Atmos 9.1.
- Video monitor inside 3d virtual space.
- Use OSC protocol I/O to control Sound Trajectory from another software or to control other software remotely.
- Use MIDI protocol with 14 bit pitch-bend to control the trajectories motion.
- A session can have as many scenes as you want. Each scene allows you to instantly store and recall all the parameters that you have edited or modified.
Use VST plugins with the Ambisonic auxiliary output following modes: FUMA, N3D or SN3D (ambiX).