SoundField SurroundZone2 unlocks the information captured from any of the SoundField microphone systems and gives control over a wide range of microphone parameters from a single intuitive user interface.
SurroundZone2 is available free of charge to give anyone the freedom to manipulate SoundField B-Format and A-Format files.
The plug-in rolls all the functionality of the original "Surround Zone" and "SPS200 Surround Zone" plug-ins into one. At the same time adding some exciting new controls such as "Snap Tilt" and "individual polar pattern control" for the surround modes.
The main focus throughout the development of this plug-in was ease of use across the most popular of all Digital Audio Workstations, both from a usage and a set-up perspective.
Supported Output Formats:
- Stereo (Mono).
- 5.0, 5.1, 6.0, 6.1, 7.0, 7.1.
- Input and Output trims.
- Hi-Pass Input filter.
- Mic Orientation: End-Fire and Invert.
- Solo and Mutes for the Individual outputs.
- Rotate, Snap Tilt (individual front and rear tilt) and Zoom.
- Individual Width Controls.
- Individual Polar Pattern Controls.