- The unique Elements Editor makes additive synthesis accessible. Create and edit sounds by adjusting 5 elements of the sound (Overall tone, change in tone over time, pan, detuning of harmonics, and envelope).
- Load up as many sounds as you like, then morph between them in real-time and with complete freedom.
- Control morphs manually using the mouse in real-time, or automatically by drawing envelopes for X and Y movement.
- Powerful editing features give you access to each of Soup's 64 partials. Design how amplitude, detune and pan for each partial changes over time using the graphical editor.
- Simple build-in effects to spice up sounds.
- Parameters can be automated. Also allows MIDI controllers to be mapped to numerous Soup parameters.
- Resynthesis to allow you to import new sounds from standard WAV files.