No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||MasteringDynamics (Compressor / Limiter)EQExciter / EnhancerSpectral Processor|
Spectra 'Q provides the ability to adjust multi-octave harmonics within an intuitive multi-band environment in two modes. Spectra 'Q also incorporates a vintage inspired 10-band EQ, look ahead transparent loudness maximizing with smooth peak limiting (based on Crysonic's "Spectra' PHY" technology) and a 4-band low-frequency phase tweaking section.
Main features and uses:
- Improve and fix overall balance of the harmonic presentation of music, instruments or vocals.
- 10-Band Vintage Inspired EQ.
- 10-Band Multi-Octave Harmonics Adjustment.
- Transparent Look-Ahead loudness maximization with smooth peak limiting (Spectra' PHYT tech.).
- 4-Band Low Frequency Phase Adjustment.
- Linear or Impulse Harmonics modes.
- EQ amount controllable by ratio.
- All sections can be used separately.
- Full automation for all parameters via the host.
- Custom Presets.
- Unique and Intuitive RMS Meters.
- A/B Different modes for low/high CPU usage.
- Can also be used as an advanced Exciter, unique AMP simulator, Vintage EQ.
- 64-bit internal precision.
- 24bit/96Khz audio support.
- Highly optimized custom DSP code.
- Harmonically balance a mix during Final Mastering.
- Vitalize dynamics.
- Add classic analog warmth or tube saturation effects.
- Final mastering EQ, can be coupled with Harmonic enhancement.
- Loudness maximization with transient preservation.
- Enhance, clarify bass frequency sections.
- Vintage Amp saturation type effects.
- and many more, as each section of Spectra'q can be used separately and creatively.