|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
SpectrumWorx is different from normal effects processors because of its ability to manipulate the frequency domain and its modularity. A robust audio engine transforms audio input into the frequency domain. The frequencies are then sent through a bank of "modules", each module being a sophisticated audio processor in and of itself, with its own unique selection of adjustable parameters. With over fifty modules to choose from there are countless possibilities for sound manipulation.
This combination of versatility and usability makes SpectrumWorx a highly useful tool for anything from cinematic sound design and exploratory experimentation to original compositions and game music.
- 100% Frequency domain operation.
- Modular design with five module slots.
- Over fifty modules to choose from (freeze, harmonizer, pitch shifter, classic vocoder, wah-wah, whisperer, wobbler, autotune, reverser, etc.).
- Sophisticated "time-to-frequency" engine optimized for low CPU usage.
- Flexible Preset browser with comment field.
- Shipped with over 250 presets.
- Free or tempo-synchronised LFOs with phase adjustment and 11 waveforms.
- External audio input for inter-sample effects.
- Slick and user-friendly GUI.
- Detailed User's Guide.
Reviewed By bleepeater
June 4, 2017
I have just one gripe with this beautiful plugin and that is that when i place it on a signal with the wet and mix knob set to full i am still hearing the dry signal which i find really confusing and slightly frustrating as i have never encountered this with any other effects plugin which is a shame as it would easily be my favourite VST if i could figure this out.
Reviewed By Amberience
April 11, 2004
I would suggest buying this plugin to anyone with a mind to construct soundscapes. I would suggest this plugin to anyone who is making the more esoteric forms of electronica (Aphex Twin, Autechre, Boards of Canada, Plaid, Black Dog etc..) Although I am sure that its applicable in so many other forms of music.Read more