SpectrumWorx is different from normal effects processors because of its ability to manipulate the frequency domain and its modularity. A robust audio engine transforms audio input into the frequency domain. The frequencies are then sent through a bank of "modules", each module being a sophisticated audio processor in and of itself, with its own unique selection of adjustable parameters. With over fifty modules to choose from there are countless possibilities for sound manipulation.
This combination of versatility and usability makes SpectrumWorx a highly useful tool for anything from cinematic sound design and exploratory experimentation to original compositions and game music.
- 100% Frequency domain operation.
- Modular design with five module slots.
- Over fifty modules to choose from (freeze, harmonizer, pitch shifter, classic vocoder, wah-wah, whisperer, wobbler, autotune, reverser, etc.).
- Sophisticated "time-to-frequency" engine optimized for low CPU usage.
- Flexible Preset browser with comment field.
- Shipped with over 250 presets.
- Free or tempo-synchronised LFOs with phase adjustment and 11 waveforms.
- External audio input for inter-sample effects.
- Slick and user-friendly GUI.
- Detailed User's Guide.