|Type / Tags||Synthesizer|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
Creates fractal spirals that are infinitely zoomable. Beats the pants off of any FM synth:
- Features Jerobeam Fenderson's very own 3D fractal spiral algorithm plus Soundemote's chaos-capable anything-to-anything signal routing, which allows for imitating the sound of analog filters.
- Infinitely zoomable fractal algorithm creates illusion of zooming on an oscilloscope and allows for continuous shepard tone timbral changes by modulating "Morph".
- Many sound-shaping parameters allows for wavetable-style transformations.
- "Z-Darkness" parameter creates an illusion of depth on an oscilloscope by darkening the back of the z-axis, which also results in chaotic feedback, great for sound design and fx.
- Explore and combine classic FM (frequency modulation) and PM (phase modulation). Go beyond classical algorithms with chaotic signal routing.
- 125 factory presets including: analog-imitative screaming leads, growling basses, chaotic fx, and evolving oscilloscope-music shapes.
- 6 Analog-style loopable ADSRs that will become unstable as attack and decay times are set to near instant. Feature S-curve / Lin / Log / Exp shapes selectable for each envelope stage.
- 2 Breakpoint modulators, tempo-syncable, featuring many curve shapes.
- 8 LFOs, tempo-syncable, with dedicated ADSRs and HP/LP filters, with various "Random" modes.
- Fully automatable with host automation.
- Fully assignable MIDI sources.
- Selectable reset options on everything, so you can keep the attack consistent for plucks or smooth for legato playing.
- Selectable oversampling up to 8x.
- Selectable soft or hard clipping on the output.
- Selectable stereo/mono modes.