|Type / Tags|
This is the first in a series of oscilloscope-music inspired products and pairs perfectly with PrettyScope. Spiral Generator uses an algorithm created by Jerobeam Fenderson. There will be more advanced 2D and 3D synthesizers released in the future for serious music production and sound design:
- Features Jerobeam Fenderson's very own algorithm which generates a fractal spiral that is infinitely zoomable by modulating the "Morph" parameter.
- All parameters automatable.
- Creates some mean vocal basses.
- Infinitely rotatable by modulating the "RotY" and "RotX" parameters.
- Use the "ZAmount" parameter to engage chaotic feedback, great for sound design and fx.
- 6 assignable LFOs.
- 5 Velocity-sensitive ADSRs (hard-wired for now).
- Selectable oversampling from 1x to 8x (I could increase that range if needed).
- Soft-clipper at the output will saturate the signal as you increase the output gain.