Stac & Slap Sax - The Baritone, is designed for:
- media composers.
- live/album composers (big-band, musical, jazz, pop...).
- producers and beat-makers.
- contemporary composers.
Stac & Slap Sax - The Baritone comes with a huge amount au samples - over 11500! - with dry slap, wet slap, staccatissimo, staccato, marcato, flatterzungue and also « open mouth » slap, glissando, reed noises, wind, breathings and the largest collection of key noises for one instrument with 3888 samples.
Stac & Slap Sax - The Baritone offers 3 microphone positions for each instrument: static for the precision, room for the width and ribbon or dynamic following the technique to take the advantage of each one.
You can choose from 3 offers:
- Stac & Slap Sax - The Baritone Classic with all tonal sounds from dry slap to flatterzunge (best for albums and beat-making) - 50€ (38€ until December 26).
- Stac & Slap Sax - The Baritone FX with all unusual effects from « open mouth » slap to key noises (best for contemporary music) - 25€ (19€ until December 26).
- Stac & Slap Sax - The Baritone Full with all samples (best for scoring) - 65€ (50€ until December 26).