|Developer||Full Bucket Music|
|Type / Tags||Synth (Analogue / Subtractive)|
The Stigma is a software instrument for Microsoft Windows (VST) and macOS (VST/AU) simulating the KORG Sigma KP-30 Performing Synthesizer from 1979. It is written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption. Main features are:
- Nineteen Presets with individual filters, envelopes, and amplifiers.
- Two band-limited oscillators with 4 footages (32' to 4').
- Synthe preset section:
- Eight presets including Noise and Ring modulator.
- Individual lowpass and global highpass filters.
- Instrument preset section:
- Eleven presets, Delayed Vibrato effect.
- Effect section:
- Portamento, Quarter Tone, Keyboard Sensor (aftertouch) and more.
- Tweaks (not to be found in the original Sigma):
- Up to 64 voices polyphony with Velocity.
- Chorus/Ensemble section.
- Preset editor.
- All parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC.
- 40 additional presets by kraftraum.
- Double precision audio processing.
- Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32-bit and 64-bit).
Reviewed By Himitsu8A
April 4, 2017
For decades I've regretted not getting one of the original Korg Sigmas. No longer. This is a wonderful improvement on the original. Roland SH1000 or ARP Pro Soloist players, try this. With the latest crop of VSTi's, it feels like another Golden Age of synthesizers.Read more