|Type / Tags||Synth (Analogue / Subtractive)|
Intel or AMD quad-core running 3.2 GHz processor or better, at least 512 MB of memory.
Windows Vista or Windows 7 and a DAW capable of running VSTis.
Subliminal is a VSTi synthesizer used for creating rich smooth vibrant bass sounds. With Subliminal's feature set and sound shaping abilities making a great sounding preset can be done in just minutes. With Subliminal at your finger tips you will be able to make all types of basses, from super low basses all the way up to vibrant mid basses. All in all Subliminal is a great sounding synthesizer and can be used for all genres of music.
- 2 mix oscillators with 2 selectable waveforms each and 16 waveforms to choose from.
- 1 bass type sector to select between making low basses or mid basses.
- 1 mix knob per oscillator for mixing waveforms.
- 1 master volume knob.
- 1 mix knob for mixing oscillators.
- 1 vibe selector per oscillator for selecting the vibe amount.
- 1 saturation level selector per oscillator for selecting the saturation level.
- 1 tone knob for both oscillators for adjusting the base tone.
- 1 limiter per oscillator for getting maximum sound levels.
- 1 volume knob per oscillator for turning up and down the sound level of the oscillator individually.
- 1 on/off button per oscillator for turning off oscillators individually.
- 1 drawable amp envelope per oscillator for shaping the oscillators sound.
- 1 drawable LFO envelope per oscillator for shaping the LFO.
- 1 drawable filter envelope per oscillator for shaping the filter.
- 1 phat knob per oscillator for beefing up the bass and giving the bass that extra kick.
- 1 overdrive knob per oscillator for adding overdrive.
- 1 amp velocity knob per oscillator for controlling the velocity of the bass.
- 1 intensity knob per oscillator to make the bass sound more intense.
- 1 filter per oscillator with a cutoff knob, wet/dry knob, and selectable filter types. Select between 6 pole, 8 pole, and 10 pole low pass filters.
- 1 LFO per oscillator with a speed and depth knob.
- 1 parabolic saturatoer per oscillator with saturation and depth knobs for smoothing the bass.
- 1 tightener per oscillator with tighten and velocity knobs for adjusting the smoothness of the bass.
- 2 band EQ with bass, mid and a pressure knob for controlling the bands of the bass.