|Type / Tags||Synth (Additive)|
Symetrizer is an additive synthesizer with a resynthesis function.
- 4 additive oscillators. Each oscillator has two spectrums with 256 partials.
- Flexible resynthesis function.
- Option for classic additive synthesis.
- Spectrum generator.
- 2 XY-Pads, with this you can use the synth as a drum sequencer.
- 2 multi-mode analog-style filters.
- 3 Envelopes.
- 3 LFOs, the second can take the waveform from resynthesized material.
- FX-Section with 3 step EQ, Chorus and Delay.