The T-RackS Tape Machine 99 is a recreation of the Revox PR99 Mk II, a stereo professional recorder produced by Studer in the 1980s. Engineered around a hybrid design that combines the best of discrete and op-amp topologies, this model offers a very smooth frequency response, especially on bass, with almost no trace of the typical "head bump" phenomenon. A standard for broadcast and classical music, this machine was appreciated by audiophiles for its exceptional sonic quality.
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application and as plug-in.
- High-quality oversampling.
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors.
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices.
- Full-latency compensation support.
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz.
- DSM and SCC proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices.
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems.