TAL-Reverb-III is an easy-to-use stereo plate plug-in. It's the replacement for TAL-Reverb-II and has several improvements such as an optimized GUI and some changes in the reverb algorithm. It has a simplified EQ section, a meter display and shows actual slider values. The reverb has its own character and produces a very diffuse plate. TAL tried to create a colorless and maximal diffuse plate reverb without grains and digital artifacts. It's the result of a lot tuning and testing.
- Plate reverb sound.
- One simple room size control.
- Predelay up to one second.
- EQ section (12dB cut, low shelf filter at 1000Hz, high shelf filter at 200Hz).
- Stereo width control (from full stereo to mono).
- Stereo input mode (mono or stereo input).
- Displays the slider value of the active fader.
- A meter shows the output volume.
- 10 factory presets.
- Made with the JUCE framework and is Open Source.