|Type / Tags||Multi FX|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
The One is the easiest and the most convenient way for musicians to process their recordings. It features several options to choose from and only a single knob to implement them - that's it. There's no confusing technical terminology. Users only need to choose their goal and spin that single dial to get the desired result.
It might seem that The One makes it way too easy for musicians to achieve their sonic goals. At first glance, it might seem that this is some lightweight tone control or simply some cobbled together processors. But behind this simple knob are years of research from many pro engineers, taking some complex algorithms and effects chains and putting them at user's fingertips.
Sound Magic has summed up thousands of individual mixing pathways, modeled them, developed several universal algorithms, then translated them into the language of musician. Users won't find any complicated technical terms when using The One. Instead, Sound Magic has used words like "wetter", "brighter", "stronger" and so on.
There's nothing lightweight or cobbled together here either. This is cutting edge programming utilizing artificial intelligence to make controlling the cleanest digital processors available as simple and as intuitive as possible.
Here are some of the things that The One can do for your recordings:
- Wetter: Move the recording from a dry sound to a larger space, adding both depth and atmosphere to it. Change the recording from a single point sound to a full 3D space.
- Stronger: Here The One uses an artificial intelligence compressor which adds more power to the recording, strengthening it, and emphasizing its imaging and details.
- Brighter: This adds brightness to the treble - intelligently. It is perfect for brightening the tracks and allows them to cut through a mix.
- Thicker: The One includes a bass booster that easily and quickly adds bottom to the music. Enhance bass instruments and thicken them in the mix.
- Crystallizer: Choose this option, spin the single dial and make the recordings sound sharper and crisper. It will also enhance the impact of the sound, giving the recordings a professionally recorded sound.
- One Knob to control ALL.
- Internal 64-bit Floating Point Precision.
- Different plug-in version to fit for usage on Mono and Surround.
- Up to 32-bit/384kHz resolution.