|Developer||Best Service / Sonuscore|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
The Orchestra 1.1 is a revolutionary all-in-one 80 player orchestral library whose heart is our breakthrough Ensemble-Engine that empowers you to convert your ideas into music. Simple and incredibly fast.
Sonuscore: "We found a way to revolutionize your way of composing complex orchestrated music. It's a new simplicity, a more natural approach to cope with multifaceted orchestral colors and rhythms."
The idea behind The Orchestra
Orchestral libraries have become more and more complex over the last years. Developers captured every nuance of symphonic orchestras in countless different articulations. But with a tight deadline, having endless possibilities is not necessarily a good thing.
With this library, Sonuscore brings to life a simplistic approach to orchestral composition, giving you both innovative tools to create quick ensemble sketches with minimal effort or write complex orchestral arrangements in all detail.
Paint your orchestral canvas in as broad or as detailed strokes as you want.
Your ideas, your music – all in one instrument.
The Core - The Ensemble Engine
The Ensemble Engine works through a number of independent arpeggiators and velocity envelopes, heavily inspired by our Sonuscore Origins-Series. Create pulsating rhythms and even inspiring full arrangements from any combination of notes. All of this without relying on prerecorded phrases – you have the full control. It will work, no matter what chord or note you play.
With minimum loading times, a vast amount of presets provides you with full ensemble colors right out of the box:
- Independent arpeggiators and velocity envelopes create vivid and powerful orchestral colors.
- Load up to 5 different instruments in independent slots and play them together.
Compose faster with full instrumental groups
Choose from 192 presets in three categories:
- Orchestral Colors - The Orchestral Colors presets are practical combinations of instruments that can be played live on your keyboard.
- Orchestral Rhythms - The Orchestral Rhythms contain simple, useful playable patterns for separate sections of the orchestra that make use of our Ensemble Engine.
- Animated Orchestra - The animated orchestra presets go even further, and create complex orchestrated rhythms from any played note. This is where the magic happens.
Play the instruments freely:
Play your ideas and your melodies freely with the single instrument patches.
Aside from the Ensemble Instrument, The Orchestra also contains 89 single instrument patches for all standard sections and articulations in a symphonic orchestra, including percussion, a Glockesnspiel and as a bonus: choir.
Or unleash the full orchestral power with over 75 multi-track patches:
- Multis take the Ensemble Engine even further toward instant playability and sound as they load and layer multiple instances of The Orchestra.
- There are Full Orchestral Multis for single articulations, that work perfectly for quick sketching and layering.
- Animated Multis combine multiple instances of the Ensemble Engine for even more complex patterns.
The samples: rough & edgy - no polished sound:
The Orchestra was recorded and processed with the intention to sound a bit rougher and more "honest" than the common orchestral Hollywood sound. It offers an alternative and promises straight and powerful sounds, punch and a vivid musical experience.
The instruments for The Orchestra were recorded in Budapest at the renowned Studio 22 in their traditional seating position and mixed and edited with great attention to detail. This way the different sections blend together perfectly in the same room. All essential articulations are available, including playable true legato samples and multiple round robins for short articulations.
- Breakthrough Ensemble Engine.
- Play freely or create stunning orchestral colors with simple chords.
- Complete set of standard articulations for all instruments.
- True Legato Interval Sampling.
- 192 ready-to-go ensemble presets.
- user preset system enables you to save your own presets for the ensemble instrument and even share them with other users.
- 75 Multi-Rack Patches.
- ~6.9GB lossless compressed data.
- 16500+ individual Samples.
- fast loading times.
- min. Kontakt Player 5.7.0 required.
The Orchestra: The power of a full orchestra at the tip of your fingers
A product by Best Service and Sonuscore
For registered users of on of the following Best Service / Peter Siedlaczek Kontakt Player libraries, a price reduced Crossgrade is available:
- Complete Orchestral Collection, Best Service
- Complete Classical Collection, Best Service
- String Essentials, Best Service