|Product||The Penultimate Trilogy|
|Developer||The penultimate stopover|
No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||LoopsImpulse Response LibrarySamples|
- A host that handles ACID and/or Apple Loops formats
- A Convolution reverb unit that loads wave files
- A fast connection (6.03 GB volume to download!)
THE PENULTIMATE TRILOGY
...is nothing but a compilation of the most atypical of my works as sound designer and contains:
1) A first library in Apple Loops format of inharmonic sequences mainly inspired by west-African traditional musics, tailored exclusively in complex signatures : 6/8, 9/8, 12/8.
I called it "Subsaharian Ethnotronics".
2) Another library in ACID format of harmonized soundscapes that are focused on specific types of scales : all harmonized background soundscapes without any rhythmic pulsations, ... that can be adjusted by the user into the tonality of his choice, mainly for improvisation, but potentially also arrangement and composition.
I called it "Marred Waters".
3) A Down-sampled version (16/44.1) of a library of exotic Impulse responses created from scratch, also based on specific types of scales and tonalities. ( The original version BTW has been published under DBU signature, down at this page : http://www.dangerousbear.com/dbsig.html )
I called it "Deep Spaces Light".