|Type / Tags||Synthesizer|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
Creates delicious 3D spiral donut shapes, and is a key component in generating insane amounts of energy (re: Tokamak / Stellarator). Great for classic basses and leads as well as modern dubstep growls and wobbles:
- Features Jerobeam Fenderson's 3D spiral ring algorithm, the more well-behaved brother of Spiral Generator, plus Soundemote's chaos-capable anything-to-anything signal routing, which allows for imitating the sound of analog filters.
- Excels at harmonically rich, lively, and highly playable bass patches. Features 40 bass patches covering wobbles, rhythms, grinders, screamers, and classic basses for the foundation of a musical piece.
- Features 19 FX patches including "HyperOctave" series which explores the resulting sonic insanity of self-modulation applied to the octave parameter.
- "Z-Darkness" parameter creates an illusion of depth on an oscilloscope by darkening the back of the z-axis, which quickly causes grinding and growling sounds as formants form in the harmonic spectra.
- Many sound-shaping parameters allows for wavetable-style transformations.
- Explore and combine classic FM (frequency modulation) and PM (phase modulation). Go beyond classical algorithms with chaotic signal routing.
- 6 Analog-style loopable ADSRs that will become unstable as attack and decay times are set to near instant. Feature S-curve / Lin / Log / Exp shapes selectable for each envelope stage.
- 2 Breakpoint modulators, tempo-syncable, featuring many curve shapes.
- 8 LFOs, tempo-syncable, with dedicated ADSRs and HP/LP filters, with various "Random" modes.
- Fully automatable with host automation.
- Fully assignable MIDI sources.
- Selectable reset options on everything, so you can keep the attack consistent for plucks or smooth for legato playing.
- Selectable oversampling up to 8x.
- Selectable soft or hard clipping on the output.
- Selectable stereo/mono modes.