Trance ID 2 is the second instalment of the Elastik Player-based sample library - Trance ID. Trance ID2 incorporates the latest trends in the genre such as Neo-, Electro-, and Tech-Trance, as well as elements from Progressive and Minimal.
The crush all construction kits on Trance ID 2, powered by the Elastik Loop Player, offer a huge amount of cutting-edge drum loops, synth patterns, bass lines, chord progressions, atmospheres, air and rumble, percussion and fx-sounds which can be seamlessly combined with each other, giving you thousands of possibilities and enabling you to arrange killer tracks within minutes.
Trance ID 2 kits are structured into 4 folders-one containing the main mix, a variation mix with alternative sequences and phrases, as well as a mix with separate intro and and outros. On top of that you get a folder containing all the individual drum sounds. BPM information and root key (key signatures) are embedded in all loop file names, simplifying selection and direct use.
The men behind Ueberschall Trance ID 2 are well-established music industry hit-making professionals:
- Mike Koglin - Grammy-nominated DJ and producer.
- Marc Steinmeier - Time Unlimited label boss.
- Mark Pledger - Anjunabeats superstar.
- Darren Tate - famed for his many top 40 hits under his DT8 Project, Jurgen Vries and Angelic guises.
Elastik Player Features:
- Highspeed timestretching and pitchshifting in best quality.
- Innovative "LoopEye" for fast loop variations.
- All parameters MIDI controllable.
- Multiple content management.
- Each product separately installable.
- Mapping tools (automatic slice- & chromatic-map).
- Save audio of original and modified loops.
- Creation of user presets.
- Filter with "kill function" (-72db).
- Adaptable to tempos from 10 to 480 BPM.
- Audio engine for quick adaptation.
- 2 GB, 30 construction kits, 1000 loops and single sounds.
- Elastik Soundbank for Mac OS X / Windows - AU / VST / RTAS.
- Elastik Player included - no sampler required.