|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Trash is a 64-bit spice rack of distortion. For guitarists recording direct, Trash provides over 85 box, cabinet and speaker models -- ranging from standard amp classics to stacks to experimental designs. Combined with 45 overdrive and distortion models -- 12AX7 tubes, 6L6 tubes, transistors, fuzz, rectifiers, and more -- you can make Trash sound as good, bad, real or unreal as you want.
Trash goes beyond a typical "guitar amp simulator" effect, though. With multiband distortion, sweeping filters and emulations of classic delays it can be effectively applied to bass, vocals, drums as well.
- 48 distortion types ranging from tube overdrive to the fuzz of germanium transistors. Chain pairs of distortions together for sonic destruction at 64-bit precision, or split the signal into multiple bands and apply distortion independently to individual frequencies.
- Realistic modeling of 85 amp cabinets and speakers. Classics, combos, boutique models, stacks... a tone and character for any occasion.
- 36 filters that can be LFO or envelope triggered through a unique graphical display. Synth filters, resonant filters, classic analog filters and more.
- Multiband dynamics and gating to control the peaks and tame the noise.
- Trash the echo with a selection of classic lo-fi delays. Tape delay with saturation and nonlinear tape machine artifacts, tape-tube delay with added tube saturation modeling, classic analog delay with analog degradation and Lo-fi digital delay with quantization noise and aliasing.
- History and Undo features, dedicated preset manager with dozens of drum, guitar and bass presets, spectrum and level meters, and DirectX automation.
Reviewed By twylla23
August 12, 2013
How can they make something that is supposed to destroy your music sound so good. Trash2 is the best distortion(plus much more) ever. You can use it for cleaning up your sounds or dirtying them up. It can be used as a delay or filter unit. It has that super clean high end sound that iZotope is great for. I love Ohmicide but it does not compare to Trash2. It is sooo easy to tweak and understand that no manual is needed. I would give it 10/10 it they would add a little more modulation and do more to the simple and not super useful delay(seems like its meant for the guitar).Read more
Reviewed By finnbio
September 2, 2004
Reviewed By Sepheritoh
July 24, 2003