|Type / Tags||Multi FX|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Ubergate is a multi-fx plugin with a pattern-based gate and two effect chains. Each effect chain features delay, filter with LFO, modulation (chorus / flanger / phaser) and 3-band EQ with Drive.
- Delay time and filter / pan LFO can be tempo synced or free running. Delay tempo sync includes dotted settings and double time settings.
- Each filter features lowpass, highpass and bandpass modes, with LFO to cutoff control.
- Each effect chain has individual volume and pan controls, with independent LFO to pan controls.
- 128 presets, grouped by application. Ubergate will "Trance-up" your synth parts, "Spice-up" your drum beats, "Freak-out" your vocal tracks, "Warp-out" your guitar riffs, etc.
- 16 step pattern gate (trancegate) with attack, decay and shuffle controls. Steps can be tied for longer gate openings. 4 independent patterns can be chained to create 32-step or 64-step patterns. Even when manually selecting a new pattern, pattern change is synchronised to bar start.
- Gate synchronizes to tempo and bar position.
- Passthru mode allows selective application of effects according to gate pattern. Using the bypass mode, you can bypass the gate altogether and use only the fx chains on your audio.
- Multiple gate steps (and ties) can be set by clicking and dragging. Double click controls to manually enter text values for parameters.