The Uilleann Pipes are the national bagpipe instrument of Ireland. It's unusual and complex one in its construction, requiring from a player quite a bit of mastership. Seven playable reeds – the chanter, drones and regulators provide the instrument's unique blend, harmonic structure, sweeter and quieter sound.
In our library we sampled two full octaves for the chanter – main instrument's reed, - including fast and slow legato notes, as well as other articulation like vibrato, staccato and mordents. There is also a special range on keyboard for playing regulators and regulators' chords to accompany chanter's melody with simple harmonic backing. Plus we designed the suitable ways to turn on/off the drones, bellows noise and other bagpipe FXs, which helps to provide the realistic sound of the library.
With this library - a complicated instrument like the Uilleann Pipes – now becomes easy available to incorporate it in your music.
- 576 MB ncw compressed format.
- 750 samples, 44,1 Hz/24-bit, stereo.
- 2 natural legato types: normal and glissando.
- 9 different articulations.
- Two vibrato types with amount and speed control.
- Two staccato types with 6 round-robin each.
- Reassignable keyswitches and midi-controllers.
- 3 modes of legato performance.
- Drones start, tune and volume control.
- Chromatic scale for regulator keys.