|Product||Violent Free Delay|
|Type / Tags||DelayDelay / Echo|
Minimum System Requirements: Intel Pentium Celeron 1800 1024 MB RAM. Microsoft XP/Vista/Windows 7/8/10 32-bit VST 2.4
Violent delay is a simple delay plugin where you can change the delay with chorus, filter and phaser:
- Original: We can lower or add to the volume of the input.
- Wet/dry: We can change the volume with this option.
- Feedback: We can change the lenght of the feedback.
- Mid-side: At 0 state it functions as a delay mono, at maximum it functions as a ping-pong delay.
- Time: This option changes the feedback of the delay. If we want the feedback in sync with the speed this function should be at 0.
- Reverse: The delay turns around.
- Smooth: Makes the sounds of the delay more blunt. It's like an attack-value changer.
- Filter: Filtering the delay, we can cut the unnecessary deep or low sounds from the effect.
- Filter low pass: Filters the high sounds, leaves the low ones as they are. The resonance value is changeable.
- High pass: Filters low sounds. The resonance function that goes with the 2 filters can change the tune of the filters.
- Lfo: Automatized filter. It only works if the filter and filter on/off is on.
- Phaser speed: Changes the speed of the phase shift.
- Phaser gain: Changes the intensity of phase shift.
- Phaser wet/dry: Regulates the mix of the raw delay and the phaser sign.
- Chorus wet/dry: Regulates the mixing of the original and the mixed sign.
- Chorus rate: Adjusts the pitch's measure's difference.
- Chorus depth: Regulates the volume of the sound given by the value of the rate.
- Chorus delay: Changes the time of the altered sound.