|Type / Tags||Multi FXDelay / EchoDistortion / Overdrive / AmpDynamics (Compressor / Limiter)Modulation (Flanger / Phaser / Chorus / Tremolo)|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
VKFX is a virtual rack packed with models of vintage analog effect processors, especially suited for keyboard players. It captures the sound of the original masters, which were often the key element in defining a classic instrument's unique 'voice'.
Model List: VKFX includes 8 effect processors:
- Essential electric piano preamp with stereo pan/tremolo.
- Envelope and Dynamic Filter (Wah).
- Phase shifter.
- Analog Chorus.
- Tape multitap delay.
- Tube amplifier.
- Highly CPU efficient coding and module layout means that users can load many instances of VKFX without the fear of watching a system's processor overloud appear, in the certain knowledge that processing quality is first class.
- Simultaneous editing of all processors is available via a friendly and intuitive interface presented in the form of a rack of independent modules.
- Module order can be rearranged by simply dragging and dropping modules to where they're needed, giving users fast and total control over the effects.
- All rates and times can be sync'd to the DAW or internally timed, or left independent for a more 'analog' approach.
- All parameters are automatable. All parameters are assigned to MIDI controllers.
- A flexible file management system allows one, several or all modules to be loaded and saved - enabling easy mixing and matching of module presets saved from different sessions.